FS: paintball gun/extras

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Related' started by Bryguy17, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryguy17

Bryguy17 A little Shaggy

hey guys. I need to fund my new bike-related project, so I would like to sell my paintball gun.

it's a Smart Parts Ion
    Violent Products Scythe trigger (awesome, light, good shape, and super snappy)
    smart parts FireBolt (light weight)
    smart parts QEV 360 (increases efficiency)
    smart parts q-lock feed tube neck
    stock barrel, black body kit, stock regulator etc.
    trigger frame is brushed raw aluminum since the original coating started peeling.

functionally, it's a great gun. I got a good draw of tolerances on the gun/bolt/reg, so it's very efficient (I've gotten a case off a single 68ci/4500psi air tank on a hot day). shoots very well. very little kick (not much reciprocating mass). very quiet, even with the stock barrel (I had a site stiffi on it and it was whisper quiet)

gun is also pretty much brand new. I think the base gun has about 5-6 days of playing on it, and some of the parts have only been used 1-2 times. (bolt, qev)

Also, I have 2 air tanks available. they are way out of hydro and will need to be tested before you could fill them. that's some $40 though.

seriously, offer me something. I put a lot of money into the gun, and it's a very nice gun, but I'm willing to let it go for a reasonable price. make and offer and we'll talk.

Also, I can't find a pic right now, but if you're really interested, I can go get the gun and take a picture for you.

Peace,
    Bryan

2. gray

gray Tree Hugger

Graphic Designer
    You should put a photo up anyway. I wanna see what this thing looks like!

3. ride hard

ride hard rocks hurt >.

NOOOO people keep selling their paintball guns and all their stuff!!!#-o no wonder the place i play at is always pretty empty :( ... o well good luck with the sale. Ions are pretty nice guns for their price :)

4. Bryguy17

Bryguy17 A little Shaggy

I'll look and see if I can find one. otherwise I have to go find the gun to take one

yeah, but I havn't played since 2006, I don't have any friends that play, and I can't justify $60/day to play when I can ride my bike for free...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.