Relampago Racing K1 Speed event!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DannyM, Jun 16, 2013.

1. DannyM

DannyM New Member

Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Lou "Big Lou" Mollineda and Im the team owner/manager of Relampago Racing. We are a first year race team based in Orange County. We started with a 4 man team have added 3 more since the US CUP. As a team we have 2 Championships ( Super D and Cross Country) 3 2nd place in cross country 2 3rd places one in Super D and one in Cross Country all in one year! We are still going strong racing OTH, Southridge USA super D, California Enduro, and OC Parks tour. I have a passion for the team and our riders. Im always looking for sponsors to help our efforts in racing. Im putting my first event to help raise funds to help grow the team in 2014. We are not a club, we are racers! With that being said this event will be held Sunday, August 25 ,2013 at K1 Speed in Irvine CA from 6-8pm. Fee is $ 120 per person ( includes killer food from The Meat House, one practice race, one qualifying race, and event t-shirt) TOP 14 racers will advance to the SUPER TRACK finale with a chance to win a custom trophy and brigging rights for the winner! We need 60 racers to make this event happen! Please send me an email or call to RSVP. I appreciate your support. image-1.jpg