More arsehole kids

Discussion in 'The Roadie Hangout' started by Pain Freak, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Pain Freak

Pain Freak Dead or Alive

Da Boss
    Home Page:
    I was out doing my Tuesday night ride and having a real good time with it. Felt real good and got some extra climbing in. As I started towards home these idiots buzz me and scream at the top of their collctive lungs as the go by. Scared the shit out of me. I was pissed now though and they were coming up to a light. I jumped up on the pedals and I noticed there was to much traffic for them to go anywhere. I came up behind them and approached the passenger side. I asked the kids with the spiked hair and piercings if he thought that was funny and the first thing he did was say it was the guy in the back. I asked him what his effin problem was and he just said sorry. I then just looked at all four of them and said "Pussies", they did nothing. The light turned and they drove away.

Not the smartest thing to do. The reality is, if they would of got out of the car, they probably could of whipped up on me pretty good, but I wasn't thinking that. I just wanted a piece of one of them. I wonder if they'll ever do that kind of stuff again. Anyways it didn't ruin my ride as I kind of felt like I got the better end of the whole confrontation and I know they weren't expecting me to come up on them like that, so I felt vindicated and rode home with a smile.:wave:

2. MTBMaven

MTBMaven This is Shangri La

GIS Coordinator
    Get um Mad Max.

3. danophoto

danophoto New Member

Your an animal---Punk AZZ KIDS- Way to go...

4. tkblazer

tkblazer Zack Attack

damn bike, the cholo in you is coming out eh

note to self, don't mess with mike when he's plastered in lycra

5. Waldo

Waldo Lebowski Urban Achiever

Foothill Ranch... but my credit card lives at The
    The cycling equivalent of running with the bulls, but kicking the bull square in the nuts as he passes by. Good on ya for getting away with it....this time

6. 26'er Zen Master

26'er Zen Master S.F.B

Doggie dentals
    Home Page:
    just met me or neil know if you want deuce sixer crew to take care of them for you

7. Keith B

Keith B Professional Lion Tamer

Legionnaire of Life
    Good on ya mate!

8. 0gravity

0gravity New Member

Editor, Windpower Monthly (trade magazine)
    You did get the better end of that, and good you did. There's so many dicks out there that hollar out the window and they're gone, leaving me steamin'! At least you got them and they had jack to say. (Well I've been there couple of time, and SHHEET, it's soo fullfilling) .The only solace I take when I get drive-by shit I can't return is that they're just hatin' cuz they're stuck in boring ass, unfullfilling lives, just watchin the days pass by.

9. S54MCoupe

S54MCoupe New Member

Good for you Mike! F*ck people like that! I took my girlfriend out for a ride, and within in ten minutes we had:

-Two really ghetto black people scream at us to "Git out of da f*cking road" and two college-looking nerds scream and try to scare us.

The nerds got caught at a light and I flashed back to my velodrome riding and went for an all out sprint. They quickly made a right turn and I wasn't able to catch them. Same situation, I was outnumbered, but who cares? It would have made it so much worse for them to have their asses beat by a guy in lycra.

The only other time I really lost it was when I was on my way down Angeles Crest in the rain. I was on the straight stretch of road that leads to Foothill, and some dumb b*tch made a left turn and came within inches of hitting me. I seriously was bracing for impact, and could still see the back of her SUV out of the corner of my eye as she was behind me. I locked up my brakes, and took off in another track sprint after her. I know it's wrong, but I had every intention of catching her and cutting her tires (yes, again, save the lectures, I know it's wrong). I scoured every street that she could have turned on, but she must have parked in a garage. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but when you're put in a situation where some ignorant b*tch on a cellphone almost kills you, logic and morality seem to fly out the window.

Here are two rules from the Euro Cyclist Codes of Conduct:

24. In a circumstance where any cyclist ever displays aggression or disrespect towards you, you shall ride up uncomfortably close to them and slap them in the face with your team issue gloves. (which must be white)

26. In the event a motorist disturbs your ride, you shall proceed to ride up beside the car, form a clenched fist and bang the trunk of the car while doing your best attempt to sound irritated in Italian. Wild arm/head gestures are strongly encouraged to enhance the apparent rage.

10. Kid A

Kid A now with 40% more bacon

working 4 da man
    better luck next time. i hear she loves "to love" the boys in lycra
    [​IMG]

11. gurp13

gurp13 SolarFederationMember

High School Teacher
    Mike, I saw you riding yesterday. Saw you at Highland and Beech. Where'd this happen?

BTW, I was waving but didn't honk. Good thing I didn't. Sounds like you would have torn the door off my minivan! :lol:

12. Pain Freak

Pain Freak Dead or Alive

Da Boss
    Home Page:
    Dood, that's exactly where it happened I caught them at that light. Hell, If I'd known I had back up I might have taken it a little further.:)

13. Abui

Abui Active Member

Bike beta tester
    Once I was biking on Angeles Crest and was passed by a truck pulling a boat on a trailer. At the same time I heard TWANG .... TWANG ... TWANG and an anchor:eek: flew by and buried itself in the berm next to me. That was a near-death experience. I was so angry I took the anchor and flung it over the edge. If the jerk ever came back to look for it, he'd never find it.

14. andino

andino dirt tastes funny

Student
    People always cut in front of me when i ride on the street...but when they stop at the light...I ride up and knock on their window. Usually scares the Sh!t out of them cuz they weren't expecting someone to ride up and yell at them. Either that or I yell at them as they start to pull in front of me

15. 1_fez_rider

1_fez_rider New Member

I hate when stuff like that happens. Stupid punks, when you get them out of the car, they're nothing but a bunch of idiots. People are brave when they're in their cars.

16. Chopper

Chopper The Ancient One

Retired
    This reminded me of one of my greatest moments. I was riding down toward the beach on Magnolia when a kid and his mom passed me in a big black SUV. The kid leaned out and screamed scaring the crap out of me and as they drove on I could see them both laughing. The light ahead turned and as stupid as they were they didn't even notice me coming up fast. As I got to the SUV I came up to from behind, leaned in about 6 inches from the kid and screamed at the top of my lungs. The kid and his mom both jumped out of their skin and he spilled his Slurpee all over himself, the leather seats and the dashboard. Nobody was laughing but me after that.
    Oh, sweet revenge! :lol:

17. pup

pup New Member

massage therapist (I'm not gay)
    Thanks for that!
    I love catching those morons at the light, it's amazing how scary shaved legs in lycra can be when it's right outside your car window...:bang:

18. FyrFytrRyn

FyrFytrRyn RTB to a WNL

estudiante'/naysayer
    i guess they just never expect some one to do something back. i don't have any roadbike exp. to share yet, but i know when some one twists my nipple while on the street bike i start takin' out mirrors.

19. roadkillross

roadkillross New Member

helen's cycles
    Home Page:
    yeah thats what i plan to do, ive had a few close calls with the fixie. and ppl driving on my arse

20. Big Guy

Big Guy New Member

Engineer
    I was commuting to work one day and this punk in a pickup truck slows down to my speed and starts to slowly get closer to me, I can see his eyes in the side mirror, he knows I am there and he is doing it on purpose, I yelled to catch his attention, maybe he was just day-dreaming, but no, the MF is grinning and getting even closer. I reached down and pick up my U-lock and blew up the rear window of his camper, he lost his grin real quick. Unfortunately he accelerated too fast and I could not hear his apologies...