Hello Everyone...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by trmcnulty, Jan 24, 2006.

1. trmcnulty

trmcnulty New Member

I started riding about 4 months ago after about an 8 year hiatus. I am a Northern California native and have been living in Southern California for a little over three years now. I don't really know a whole lot of good trails or folks to ride with here and thought this would be a good place to find both. Currently, I am riding a lot in the Los Angeles/Santa Monica Mountains on my Iron Horse MKIIIEx but would like to explore other areas too.

I registered awhile ago and thought that I could introduce myself on the new forum. Hopefully I will be able to find the time to make a few good rides with some folks around here. Thanks!

Tim

2. LBmtb

LBmtb good times

software engineer
    You're at the right place then :beer:.

3. i am dino

i am dino Guest

Welcome, tons of cool people here on this site. Most of the rides a good majority of us do here are in south orange county. We usually get together on the weekends for rides. A few guys ride in the mornings before work. Anyhow, welcome to the STR experience.:wave:

4. Epic_Mtn_Biker

Epic_Mtn_Biker New Member

Welcome to STR.

A few of us will be doing Strawberry Peak this weekend (Sunday) and i'm planning a huge epic ride soon (~40 miles in the Santa Monicas).

so keep an eye out and join us on a ride