8 pm Tour de Cal

Discussion in 'The Roadie Hangout' started by Pain Freak, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Pain Freak

Pain Freak Dead or Alive

Da Boss
    Home Page:
    If you've got Versus (OLN ) it's on now. See you in an hour!

2. gurp13

gurp13 SolarFederationMember

High School Teacher
    Got it on now! Thanks for the heads up!!

3. Innes

Innes Member

Teacher
    Home Page:
    I was looking for it at 7:00 because that's when it's been on. Turned it on and saw sharks. :confused: Remembered that yesterday they said, "See you tomorrow at 11:00 eastern." Duh #-o 11:00 is 8:00. I'm glad I'm not on the east coast anymore. I'd never be able to stay up to see this.

4. gurp13

gurp13 SolarFederationMember

High School Teacher
    I nodded off (but I recorded it) to see some guy fishing and catching a shark. But, since they didn't want a shark, the just cut the line, leaving the hook in his mouth. Why? Cause they sure don't want to get bit, right? So, his rationale for doing this? Well, it's a steel hook so it'll rust out.

Oh, fu**ing thanks! I'm a shark, minding my own business, trying to get something to eat and now, so that you can have some sport, I have a steel hook in my mouth that I have to wait until it F8CKING rusts and drops out?!

Now, he's tries to play it off like that's going to happen rather quickly. But, now, I'm not sure, but I think it's going to take a pretty long time, relatively speaking, until that hook falls out. I mean, if it was going to fall out later that day, cool (sort of). But, really, how long for a steel hook to rust and fall out. Months? Years?

Nice sport. Inflicting pain and suffering on animals for your pleasure and diversion. Well done. Sorry if you're a fisherman but I think it's retarded to just throw fish back. Hunting should be done for food, not sport, in my opinion. Go target shooting if you want to hone your skills. Pisses me off. Sorry.

Anyway, well done Levi, still in first place after day 2! Nice couple of attacks on the climbs.

And, did I hear right when they said that riders would hit 60 MPH on the downhill?! Daaaaamn!