1bed/1 bath Cabin in Crestline for Sale

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Related' started by Rob, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob

Rob Active Member

Bike Mechanic at Rock n Road n MV
    My Mom is thinking about selling her cabin in Crestline which is near Lake Gregory. About a 25 minute drive to get to Snow Summit. It's a cozy 500 sq ft, 1 bedroom, 1 bath with small kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, and small computer area. Comes fully furnished, bathroom has been recently remodeled with new toilet and sink. New wood flooring and new ceiling fan in living room. Has bed built into couch in living room, will sleep 2, the other couch ill sleep one more, so at least 5 people can sleep comfortably in cabin. There's a 19'' Tv with dvd/vcr built in. The living room has a large glass sliding door that opens to a large balcony that wraps around the cabin. Kitchen comes with refridgerator, microwave, oven toaster, oven/stove. There's a dining room table and computer desk included as well as a nice dresser with mirror in the bedroom. Full size bed included.

Cabin comes with an extra lot that can be turned into another property with cabin. About .5 acres including both properties.
    There's a small stream that runs along the length of the property, usually only flows lightly after a snow.

If you are interested, please PM me and I'll put you in contact with her to schedule an appointment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.