yesterdays ride

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Apache18, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Apache18

Apache18 New Member

Custom Fishing Rod Builder
    Well, I started off in Pomona going up towne ave to Thomas Creek trail to baldy rd. I left home around 5am. Got to baldy and refilled the water bottle at the Baldy post office. Time to headup GMR to the top of the hill at that little vista point up there. Crossed the street and headed up the Sunrise Fire rd(which on up the hill turns into a nice single track). Just happen to be the day a guy was grading the trail. Said he would have it all nice and smooth by the time I returned. Told him I would not be returning that way. I was making a big loop of the day. It was such a nice day for riding yesterday. Headed up the Sunrise fire trail. It was a steady climb under the shade of the trees for what I would guess was like around 5-6 miles. But not a hard climb. Got to the top and it was downhill until I got back to GMR. Headed down GMR to the Indian Truck Trail for about 8 miles of downhill single track. What a great ride the whole trip has been. Got down the Indian Truck Trail and had to start spinning the peddles to get my back to Pomona. View attachment 138976 View attachment 138973 View attachment 138972 View attachment 138974 View attachment 138975

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012