Ride Report Wilson shuttle 9/16/07

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Tedroy, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Tedroy

Tedroy Active Member

Designer Web/Graphic
    Home Page:
    I was lucky enough to ride a Wilson shuttle on Sunday
    w/ Dino Brown & MottMcfly...Great times! Nice to meet some STR'ers and get down & dirty in the San Gabe's. We did the upper Sam Merril trail down to middle Sam Merril over to Sunset trail and down to Millard. Then over to El Prieto and down to the JPL lot. (the full menu). Mott was on a Turner DHR (which probably is'nt the most effective tool for the job), but he ruled it. Mott also gets major points for being the stellar diplomat. We ran into exteme marathon runners who started at Wrightwood the night before! These guys were so worked they were mumbling to themselves. Mott was majorly scowled at by these support workers who were helping the marathoners. (He was in full Face & armor). But by the time He left he had them all in the palm of his hand. Way to go Mott!
    Dino was on my tail the whole time with that frickin' IronHorse, but was nice enough to not blow by me (thanks). I had a wonderful OTB nosewheelie into forward summersault sort of move that was quickly diagnosed as intentional. Thanks to Giro helmets for the cranial support! All said, a great time was had by all. Let's do that again!