Wildomar Farm Friendly Freeride Friday report/pics/video

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by mpmffitz, Nov 20, 2009.

1. mpmffitz

mpmffitz Farm Freerider

Hand cuffs and leg irons please
    What a great day out here. Was hoping for more riders, but Mtbbiker showed up and to my suprise knew a really good circuit to the SouthEast portion of this area, near Greer Ranch.

We started off with a signature HAB to the top of the Farm Tower Trail, from there pucker factor steep, rocky fast and technical. This trail is visible from Bundy Canyon.

After recuperration we decided to hit the orchard trail off of Farm road, which is more double track but smoth, no rocks, just flowy to some stair drops.

We climbed out of the bottom of that one and proceeded to Bobcat. Great scenery of Menifee,Murrieta,Lake Elsinore,Temecula. We shuttled and Craig had got a pinch flat after dropping in "DAMN". Caught some video of that, from the bottom portion the dirt is great and not as loose as expected. Bobcat is favorite of mine due to flowy slopestyle and jumps with speed you flow into. Video can be emailed if requested.

Riding with Craig was great, because he showed another way to drop into this area from the Greer Ranch area above the Nursery, great job Craig. Getting there was tough. The last singletrack is extremely fast and flowy where you can catch air at ease. The tempature was great out here today.

This area has so much land, and so many trails that could not be had in just one day.

Gary P Berner will be riding these trails on Friday...

Attached Files:

2. mtbbiker

mtbbiker Member

Car business
    Michael Thanks for the ride and near death experience:clap: I got to admit the first 2 drops had a very high pucker factor. There's 2 sections where the brakes just stop you from going any faster and because of some ruts, you had to get off the brakes at times making you go even faster. Wow:clap: I was happy getting those 2 drops over with. The rest of the ride was nice flowing trails where you didn't have to fear for your life:bang: It was a great day of riding on the Farm and I look forward to doing other trails with you, even though I think you have a couple of screws loose:lol:

3. mpmffitz

mpmffitz Farm Freerider

Hand cuffs and leg irons please
    Too cool, wait till I get some better barkes and I'll be burning it up out there.. I want to build some stuff out there, especially more kickers on Bobcat and Heart attack. Thanks Craig, my legs are throbbing from your course of the Farm..

4. mtbbiker

mtbbiker Member

Car business
    What??? Better brakes??? Whatcha talking about Willis#-o You are already on a serious freeride bike compared to my poor Yeti 575. Yesterday, I felt like I brought a knife to a gunfight:lol:! Just for that comment, next time we'll do the Farm from my garage & I'll show you some torture AM style:clap:! Good hard climbs & challenging downhills\\:D/