Whistler Trails

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by 92se-r, Jul 28, 2011.

1. 92se-r

92se-r Active Member

Electrical Engineer
    I've never been to Whistler before. Can you veterans recommend a trails progression for me? I wanna get warmed up the first day, start playing with berms and smaller jumps and drops and then work up to the bigger stuff on the 2nd and 3rd days. What trails would you recommend and in which order? Thanks! I can't wait.

2. Adi

Adi Member

For sure "Crank it up" is a great warm up run and quite fun at that for an intermediate. After that, just to much fun stuff to name and push ones challenge on. Have fun, Disneyland for adults!

3. oldschoolpl510

oldschoolpl510 Member

Parts Guy Infiniti
    On the lower mountain, Crank it up and B-line are good to start with. I'm not sure whats open on top, but Blue Velvet was open a couple of weeks ago, that's also a fun easy trail. There are also many little fun intermediate trails; ninja cougar to karate monkey, Samurai Pizza Cat, devils club... You know what, I might as well copy every trail name from the website, because you're gonna have fun on all of them.

4. mfoga

mfoga Intense Whore

B line is an easy Aline and crank it up. Crank it up is bigger with multiple lines 99% is rollable and one that aren't are have go arounds. for some fun st type stuff in trees Ninja cougar , karate monkey , samurie pizza cat, ho Che min, are all like that with smaller root/ rock drops. There are so e good skills areas for drops too. If you feel good on those try some other blue trails not mentioned. I can't think off top of my head good black diamond trails besides maybe angry pirate.

Stay away from Giant Slalom course it can bite and hard.

5. El Gringo

El Gringo ______________

6. mfoga

mfoga Intense Whore