West Coast Ultra Series

Discussion in 'Racing and Training' started by lukewiens, Oct 3, 2008.

1. lukewiens

lukewiens New Member

This season I raced both the Coolest 24 and the Tahoe Sierra 100 put on by Global Biorhythm Events. Both events were fantastic with support and were a great overall experience.

Looks like Jimmy is going to turn this thing into a series next year for those of you that are interested. I for one am just stoked that more endurance based events are coming to California. Now we just need someone like this to step up here in SoCal to get something like this going (100 milers that is). With VQ selling out in 10 hours....ya think there is a market for it down here??

Details via email...

2. ranoaclan

ranoaclan New Member

Hey Luke

Stay tuned we will hopefully be making the press release for a hundy right here in the inland valley. Just waiting for a few last minute permits and paperwork jumbles to work! email me if ya want to help! [email protected]
    Jason

3. Zippy

Zippy Small, but Mighty

Endurance Coach
    Home Page:
    A hundy without a 400 miles of driving would be sweet. I look forward to hearing about it.

4. seanclancy

seanclancy New Member

YES!

This is a fantastic development for ultra-endurance mountain biking on the west coast.

The 100 mile format has been overlooked for too long in California. VQ's rapid sell-out signals massive demand for these events.

I would like to sign up for the series, and I know several teammates/training buddies in NorCal will sign up for at least one.

Thank you.

Sean Clancy
    www.dartadventure.com
    www.clancymultisport.blogspot.com
    www.nuun.com