Well, soon to be on the DL

Discussion in 'Rider Down' started by BSki, Feb 5, 2008.

1. TrojanInsomniac

TrojanInsomniac Active Member

DPT student
    Sounds as if the recovery's going really well. Problems sound similar to those I had w/ my left shoulder. I also had my right shoulder reconstructed, which was an absolute nightmare.
    Anyway, nice to hear that everything seems to be going very well. Take good care of your shoulder and don't rush getting back out on the dirt. The last thing you want is to eat $#it and fall on that shoulder!!!!

2. Shannon

Shannon ........

Hang in there! I'm still recovering from my shoulder injury from November. I have limited movement/ reach as far trying to get my arm over my head. You don't realize how much physical therapy and recovery can take out of you on a daily basis. Looking forward to hearing how your recovery is going.

3. genusmtbkr5

genusmtbkr5 STR Moderator

Lead Aircraft Mechanic for Major Airline at LAX
    I know how it is to be injured. Hope you heal fast. I just join the DL myself and it really bits butt to know I can't ride. Keep us posted on your recovery.

4. denmother

denmother Gone riding....

Mine took 4 hrs+. My ortho told me that most other Doctors would have given up, but he persisted til he got it all repaired. I ended up with only 1 titanium anchor to fix the bicep.

As far as the fast food, etc. watch out for salt (frozen foods & caffeine). I had some really bad episodes with both while recovering...

Happy rehab!!! :-k