wear your helmet.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RC, Jul 8, 2005.

1. RC

RC New Member

Meat Cutter
    you got to wear your helmet man. i ride my bike to work as many days as i can.last saturday i was riding in to work is about 4:30am. i got a red light cliped on my back pack,the street is wide and is got good lighting on that part of my ride(los coyotes diagonal between woodruf and spring st. in the long beach area). i'm cool just enjoing my ride. and thats when some f#@$%n idiot drove so close to me that the car actually touch me,barely but it was enought to send me speeding to the right. and there was a truck parked on that side of the street. with only one car space to react,the only thing i found my self doing was lock my breaks... it was not enought. i'm thinking i was doing 8 to 10mph when i impacted with the parked truck. the truck responsible for this never stop. it was finally monday some time.when i got around to check my bike and gear, and found that my helmet have broke in five diferent spots. my bike a little dented but ok for the most part. so yall learn from this.i know i did.
    i don't even want to think the result on this situation, if i was not wearing a helmet,the cracks on my helmet would be on my head now.and very posible i may died. so please wear a helmet, even if you are just going to the corner store cus you never know what could happen. Later Ramon.