wayyy off the back

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pastamon, Jun 3, 2008.

1. FoShizzle

FoShizzle New Member

paper pusher
    yeah...as others have said, dont be "shy". if you need an e-hug, you definitely came to the right place!

i know you have lots of killer stuff to sell so hopefully once you have a few more posts you can post (what is it, like 10 posts needed?)

i agree with your assessment entirely. i bought my 29er FS to fill the gap between my SS and my 35+ lb 26er FS geared bike. While i do love my more XC-oriented 29er FS bike, i am sure a 26er FS similar bike woudl also be great but yeah...for SSing, 29er is unambiguously the way to go.

EDIT: Dear Big Dick, I just noticed you provided a thanks...DO NOT thank me as it is very patronizing...now go eff yourself!

pastamon, please ignore Big Dick as that is precisely what he is. He is a total racer wannabee and while i dont blame him for coming to STR to learn the ins and outs of racing, he is nothing but a douchebag so please dont generalize the whole of STR based on his idiotic ways

2. pastamon

pastamon broom wagon

slackin' mofo
    No worries, BrewMaster. I think the thing I found strange is the idea that someone selling good gear at good prices to STR regulars somehow is NOT contributing to a "community." Maybe down in SoCal everyone is rich and therefore they don't need good deals on well-kept used gear? I don't know. I don't live there. But I do have an aunt and uncle down in Oxnard CA so does that count?

3. FoShizzle

FoShizzle New Member

paper pusher
    kewl...oxnard? that is the adjacent city to me. do you ever visit them?

4. Code Blue

Code Blue Guest

Burner

What U going to cheat on Burner........

5. FoShizzle

FoShizzle New Member

paper pusher
    yep...feel free to have sloppy seconds if you want. i kicked his azz to the curb some time ago

6. el cap

el cap Active Member

What size is your Sultan and how much do you want for it? PM me.

BTW - Welcome to our community :bang:

7. pastamon

pastamon broom wagon

slackin' mofo
    I haven't since I was about 7. That's a long freakin' time ago. I keep threatening to do a road trip down there but with gasoline around $4/gallon and a truck that gets only 22 mpg on a good day, I can't afford it until I pull a Jed Clampett and miss a rabbit and strike oil with my rifle.