Volunteers Needed for Road Natl Championships

Discussion in 'The Roadie Hangout' started by CPATCRASH, Jul 30, 2008.

1. CPATCRASH

CPATCRASH Enjoy the ride!

Selling the elderly hopes and dreams
    I just found this on the SHARE web site.

Volunteers Needed for Road Natl Championships
    The USA Cycling Elite, U23 and JR Road National Championships are going to be here August 5th - 10th and I am in charge of all volunteers for this amazing event. I am figuring that we are going to need over 100 volunteers through the 6 day event. Yes... that's right... 100 volunteers!! I am looking for 15 people (2 to 3 for each day) to be in charge of organizing the volunteers for each day of the event. We need people for a wide variety of tasks, not just course marshalls!

Please let me know if you would like to be one of the 15 or if you don't want to make that big of a commitment, then you can volunteer on one or more of the days. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I would like to plan a meeting with the 15 head volunteers to go over what is needed for the day. So please let me know ASAP.

We are also looking for title and corporate sponsors so if you or someone you know would be interested in having your company name all over the place, please let me know. There is also space available for vendors to set up a booth during the Criterium that's going to be held Thursday at the Anaheim Stadium! : )

Thanks!!

Ian Keith
    [email protected]

949-716-6107 home
    949-632-3059 cell
    08-05 :: 08-10