Vicodin. ick.

Discussion in 'Rider Down' started by craig z, Nov 2, 2008.

1. DISCO

DISCO Banned

Non-Profit Treasurer, Asset Valutation, Managment,
    Home Page:
    Nobody watches house huh?

BTW I don't burn anymore, like Brad said "I'm funky not a junkie, but I know where to get it". The are many "pharmacies" out there where you can score with a prescription, to get one just open up a OC weekly and you can even get it delivered to you.

Pill popping contributed to the death of my brother in 99 so when I hurt I prefer to get tough with it by doing laps in the pool then hot tub. Pilates beforehand is the best insurance in the world to prevent injury, however as a jumper I will always be "accident prone".

Healing vibes.:wave:

2. crujones

crujones New Member

They don't really wrap anymore for ribs, (depending on how high the rib is or if you did a front rear fracture, like me.) I never wrapped and did deep breath every HOUR or so as once a day really doesn't cut it for first week. Once you get two weeks in be careful not to get to comfortable and lift anything or twist to much. But DO stretch your arms and i may sure i twisted a bit time to time to keep from back locking up.
    I did 800 mg ibu twice a day when i got up and again before bed as well as a small dose vicodin only at bedtime to sleep.

Two and a half weeks after ribs, I high side my motorcycle so I added more fun to the sleep issue. They prescribed Soma which helps with sleeping..so one of those at night and ibuf with a meal and 2 hours after to bed.

Good luck, you'll forget about it in 4 weeks just try and watch it for at least 6..

3. DownhillWebKook

DownhillWebKook l'homme plus

IT Architect
    Home Page:
    Try half a vicodin and then chase it with some Coors. You'll be sorted.

4. Kritter

Kritter Member

Suspension Design Engineer
    Home Page:
    Ibuprofin for pain and swelling...vicodin so you dont care.