Utah Zion ride 5/25

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by xflite, May 21, 2014.

1. xflite

xflite New Member

Anybody here rode Zion? If so any cool suggestions? I know there is the Goosebery trail which they say is about 7 miles from Zion......never been there to ride any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!:wave:

2. bikerider

bikerider New Member

Go to Over the Edge bikes in Hurricane. They will hook you up with maps and directions. I suggest the Guacamole trail, similar riding as Gooseberry and much closer to the park entrance. Also the GEM trail, easy singletrack but fun. I like the section east of the 9. Of course, there's Gooseberry and if you go north east of the park there's Navajo Lake. Navajo is at 9k feet in elevation so check the weather. Don't miss the cool hikes in Zion either, Angel's landing and the narrows can both be done in the same day. The first pic is gooseberry, the second is Guacamole.

Attached Files:

3. xflite

xflite New Member

awesome pics ^^^ - yeah its one of those in the moment trips, just decided to take the wife and kids to Zion on Saturday, so I was gonna check out the sights on Saturday morning and maybe do a short afternoon ride then early morning Sunday ride then head home late afternoon............ I will make sure I hit those trails up.... thanks again!