Race Report Triple Crown Fall Series Race #2 Bonelli Park

Discussion in 'Racing and Training' started by jmr-rider, Oct 11, 2011.

1. jmr-rider

jmr-rider New Member

results?

2. gest24

gest24 "Factory"

Helicopter Mechanic for the USN
  3. SADJ

SADJ New Member

I'm curious if anyone else has an issue with the posted results? I know there was a problem with the results sorting after the race and I feel badly for the stress that it must have caused the staff- actually, it was evident on their faces, but in the end the awards seemed to be accurate. I noticed though that the results page still has me racing Sport class with a different sponsor and age when I raced Expert and won. Too funny. But I'd like to see if the series points is accurate. Is there some place that the points for the two races is posted?

In any case, I had a bit of an adventure during my race which included 3 mechanical issues that cost me around 4 min total time. Needless to say I was frustrated but still managed to get 'er working and finish the race with a decent time and much to my surprise, in first place. I wish I could have stayed with the lead groups as we were having fun on the first lap trading punches with each other. Oh- and I lost my GPS midway through the first lap and couldn't find it after the race. Major bummer. Overall though, it was a fun race and perfect weather! I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. Also I want to say thanks to the race staff who also offered to help me look for the GPS! They were very sympathetic and helpful.

4. salmartinez

salmartinez New Member

5. GeoRob

GeoRob Member

I saw that you were listed as racing for SDBC...

6. SADJ

SADJ New Member

Yup, SDBC. What does that stand for? I don't even know. LOL. I reached out to Omar and the event promoter and got prompt replies back from each. They were both helpful and will make all the changes, (I'm not the only one with an issue), as soon as possible.