TOO much of a good thing...

Discussion in 'Rider Down' started by sheclimbs, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo .

You failed to mention where they administer that cortisone shot.;) I've had that shot too with its thick a$$ needle. I think george has a life time supply to predisone. I just have that pack where you decrease the dosage daily. Glad the PO is behind you now and the OOOOzing has stopped.

2. Shannon

Shannon ........

Thanks for the reminder.... When I saw the nurse come at me with that needle I completely forgot about my shoulder...:lol: There were so many bruises on the left side of my body they had to give the shot on my right hip. At least after that the bruises balanced out. In fact, I still have a small bruise from that shot!

3. lardbutt

lardbutt I may be old, but I'm fat

Poison Oak/Ivy

I started using the household "handy wipes" from Costco with a little bit of Clorox in them after a ride to wipe down the legs and arms. Cleans up all the nasty oils etc. of anything I might have rubbed up against while riding/crashing. Then the shower at home gets ride of the CLorox. Seems to be working...

P.S. Stings a little on the new cuts and scrapes though! :eek::eek: But that also tells you where new wounds that might need a little extra care can be found.

4. kentonn

kentonn Rage against the Mods

That number seems kind of low for mountain bikers. I don't know why but after a shoulder injury, you are destined to land on that shoulder every time you crash. Murpy's Law #3142

Hope you heal quick and well.

Oh, but the colors are soooo beautiful.