Temecula Help Needed

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by LuvMammoth, Jun 6, 2014.

1. LuvMammoth

LuvMammoth Member

Teacher
    Can somebody point me in the right direction for some good riding in the Temecula area? There are suggestions about Santa Rosa Plateau and Vail Lake. Looking for the 15-20mile range with around 2,500 to 3,000 ft of climbing Not looking for super technical trails but a mix of single and double track would be nice. Thanks in advance for any advice

2. smichaels

smichaels New Member

Build Supervisor
    Soloing the 12/6 of Temecula tommorrow at Vail Lake. Ive been racing there for a few years now, is a great place to ride,and one of my favorite places to race. You can make it as hard as you want, and trails go on forever.

3. mr.hobbs

mr.hobbs New Member

Solid Gold dancer by night. Green Peace chairman b
    There are several spots around the town we all ride that are not Vail/SRP, connecting them all is the goal. If your on strava look for keywords, hog backs, sky canyon, ribbons, the nursery.
    Like said before Vail is your best bet for easy access miles, water, and a pool to cool off in when your done.

4. Readymix

Readymix New Member

I live at the bottom (east side) of the hog backs abd love to ride there. The loop i do is 4.1 miles, but you can make it much longer than that.