Suspension tuning, HSC vs LSC

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by 92se-r, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Bullcrew

Bullcrew New Member

Self
    Home Page:
    LOL Craigs pretty sure of his product and after today Im convinced that its a total monster... Although I am going to the Dr.s when I get home to see if I broke my ankle today it was a sweet 4 days of solid riding... Fork performed flawless EVERYWHERE and from casing jumps to EVERYTHING I threw at it..... Butter and SOLID.........
    I have a problem letting other people ride the bike now and ride theres, I dont want to miss a run on mine now.... Literally....

Penasquitos FR line, then Ted williams the next day, sat: SJT, Intense trail and TLD in Corona, then Sun: TLD, Skinsuit, and then off to the Intense trail all HIGH speed and letting it all hang out.... The Avalanche cartridge is so Solid time and time again its priceless...

2. 92se-r

92se-r Active Member

Electrical Engineer
    I was convinced just from hearing the reviews. So Travis, seriously, tell him to get the cartridge in a single crown chassis like my 66. :)

3. Garrett

Garrett Active Member

Thanks for the info. It sure would be awesome if we could put the Mission Control in the Pike, like the Lyrics have.