shoes

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by miznaxxx, Mar 21, 2005.

1. miznaxxx

miznaxxx New Member

Anybody want a pair of AXO clipless shoes? FREE??? Size is ~9. I rode them for a couple years and they shrunk after I got them wet, then I upgraded to Sidi's. Just reply and we can arrange an exchange.

2. i am dino

i am dino Guest

I may be down for these things, i wear a size 9. My specialized shoes are pretty haggard, but they are darn comfy. Are the cleats SPD?

3. miznaxxx

miznaxxx New Member

I took the cleats off and put them on my Sidi's. I've got the pair that came with them but they're not exactly SPD. You'll probably have to buy the cleats you need. Anyhoo, I'll put them in my trunk and hopefully see you soon. I've been spending most of my time on the road because of the weather :-({|= but need to get back on the dirt to prep for the Sea Otter and other mtb races coming up. Maybe Sunday after church? I know you prefer riding later than earlier.

4. TURNERob

TURNERob Get your own avatar idea

bum
    His ass factor combined with his dead legs from riding Maple Springs the day before will keep him from riding Sunday. Maybe you two can ride together that day instead.....now I'm playing matchmaker! You can both try out Scattantgay shorts under your baggies and compare notes \:D/

5. i am dino

i am dino Guest

Rob brings up a very good point regarding the ass factor and fried legs, LMAO! Maybe I can borrow Robs SCATTANTIGHTS for the ride.

Can you ride on saturday Max?

6. miznaxxx

miznaxxx New Member

The name is miznax... stick to the codenames bret, I mean bdee. And the question is not can I, it is where will I. I made plans to ride with the SCATTANTEAM Paramount, although Maple Springs is a very tempting offer seeing as it closes in 8 days. Very tough choice... I'll need some time to consider :-k

7. i am dino

i am dino Guest

Miznizzle, the choice is simple, ride the trail that is gonna close in 8 days. The SCATTANTGAY team rides will always be open.

8. miznaxxx

miznaxxx New Member

... :-k

9. TURNERob

bum
    Who am I gonna ride with on Sunday?? :?:

10. i am dino

i am dino Guest

oh dude, im not doing anything for easter until the afternoon, so, i could ride with ya sunday. lets go shuttle somewhere, i'll ride "the hulk" and you can ride your bighit. im sure i'll be fried after riding saturday.

11. TURNERob

bum
    Where the hell are we gonna shuttle :?:

12. i am dino

i am dino Guest

I dunno, but it sounds good! Maybe we can hit Santiago Oaks?

13. miznaxxx

miznaxxx New Member

I got it! I'll do MS with you Saturday if you do the ride in spandex/lycra shorts. That'll force me to stay in front of you.

14. i am dino

i am dino Guest

Haha, I don't think it's gonna be hard to stay in front of me. With the lack of riding that I HAVEN'T been doing, and all the riding you HAVE been doing, it shouldn't be a problem.