SC ST Conditions for am riders

Discussion in 'Trail Conditions' started by ransom, Feb 28, 2008.

1. ransom

ransom Member

Sales
    I would suggest to any one who rides there in the morning to use glasses and breath through your nose. With bugs and dew being thrown from the over grown vegetation is causing for some tasty wheels spray. Combine this with an occasional puddle you make for a yummy breakfast snack. The trails are tacky and in good condition with a few puddles. I’d give it another few weeks and there is going to be a massive amount of Thistle over whelming the trails. It did not hurt to have leg warmers on for prickly plants. Time to get back there with a hand cycle and clear some of that stuff.

Thanks to the crew who created the new single track cut off near the middle part of the fire road is a great addition. Some one needs to brush up on their RC airplane flying skills. Good job!

2. faded1004

faded1004 New Member

Mechanical Engineer
    no, you need that guy with the rc helicopter! omg, i bet he can clear a whole mountin just sitting in a chair! or!!! on a rear of a tandem, while a guy rides up the fire trail!

3. Team Smitty

Team Smitty MVP CYCLE CENTER

Dirtector of composite structures
    Some one needs to brush up on their RC airplane flying skills. [/quote]

Happy here you found the P-51 wreckage ....too bad someone thought they needed the motor as a trophy.