Downhill RR. Box springs, with friends

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by DirtymikeTDB, Aug 2, 2009.

1. DirtymikeTDB

DirtymikeTDB Guest

So we all got up early this morning, met up at the bottom of Two trees to have as many shuttle oportunities as Possible. The original plan was to hike up and ride Hidden trail, then start with the SHuttles on two trees. Well, we ended up making one run on two trees, when Richard talked everyone into another trail. We packe dup and drove over to Reche Canyon, for his shuttle run he has. It sucked, made two runs, and a few of us Made like mad back to Box Springs. So we went to hit two trees again, and again, and again. Well, Drew and Mike got there first, so I went for the bottom, they made it down, we shuttled back up, went for another. I wanted to make a Hilight clip for Drew so I told him I will be following closely. Mike leads us out, we give him some Distance, Drew and I drop in, and the ride starts, little under two minutes we have a pretty nice Mishap, Drew got tangled in the rocks and goes down right in front of me. I end up running over Drew and his bike causing myself to go down as well. One hell of an impact on the ground. Slam my still healing knee into a big ass rock, destroying my knee pad, get up, check myself, check Drew. We are ok, continue on with the ride.

WE decided to call it a day after that. Head over to Shakeys for some all you can eat Brunch to finish off the day proper.

I posted the pics in another thread, so here they are again.

My knee pad that I shredded<Damn, they only have five rides on them>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Trad marks on Drews Bike from me trying my best to not crash as well.

[​IMG]

I put together a Video of the whole day. I need to upload it still, the crash was in teh middle of the run, but I decided to chop and mix a bit, to put the crash at the end, Hope people still like it. I will get it uploaded and linked tonight.

Cant stop laughing about the crash, It was friggin hilarious. Just glad noone got hurt.

Full Video to follow

2. DirtymikeTDB

DirtymikeTDB Guest

Ok, we have a full video now. Her ya go.

[vimeo]5903145[/vimeo]

3. dhmike

dhmike Banned

process server
    good stuff dirty :beer: .

4. somedude

somedude New Member

guitar teacher
    looks like fun.
    i think i need to check dat out.

5. markskee

markskee Mikey D's roof to flat!

Working for Chumba Racing & Performance Bike
    Hey Dirty it's Mark we rode there awhile back with you both me and the other Mark on the old straight eight. When are you going to hit it again? I might be willing to head on over just let me know, But now I must find a ride for tomorrow....:bang: