Rosarito to Ensenada 50 mile fun ride

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic_Mtn_Biker, May 3, 2005.

1. Epic_Mtn_Biker

Epic_Mtn_Biker New Member

just wanted to share my experience:

well, we got there in Rosarito at 0730, nice and early, that gave us time to set our selves up at the front of the pack, register an snack on fruit till the start which was at 1000. we took off and the congestion started, lots of people starting from the first mile of the course ans a few cars were still on the road. it made for a very adventurous start dodging cars, newbie bikers and even rocks on the highway, my buddies and me loved it since we were on mountain bikes. we maintained a good pace till the hill where we dropped one of my buddies, once wmy other buddy and my climb a good portion of it we rode down to join our other friend to reclimb "El Tigre". once we climbed the main climb we took off and did a few more smaller climbs follwed by a 8 mile descent lots of fun there drafting roadies. we got to the finish line in 3:01, that's the best time i've had so far on that course.

at the finish line, there is so much food and drink it's not even funny, good stuff too: carne asada, fish and shrimp tacos!! plus bacon wrapped hotdogs it was killer. not only that throughout the ride from start to finish the amount iof beautiful women that ride is awesome!! lots of great scenery there!!

the evening we spent in Tijuana, the entertainment and Clubs were a blast and we had a great time till about 3 am. the day was long and tiring, but it was a blast to do so much and have a great time!!

my friends and me will be there for the Septmeber 24th ride, you're welcome to join us and have a a great time, this next time we plan to stay at Ensenada.