Poll: 30 day moratorium on Fullerton Loop postings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jasonmason, May 10, 2012.

?

30 day moratorium on ANY THREAD regarding the Fullerton Loop on STR?

Poll closed May 17, 2012.
  1. Yes, I am sick of hearing about the Fullerton Loop

89 vote(s)
    53.6%
  2. No

77 vote(s)
    46.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genusmtbkr5

genusmtbkr5 STR Moderator

Lead Aircraft Mechanic for Major Airline at LAX
    Maybe you and everyone else should read the entire thread before responding because it has been mentioned. No we don't need a separate forum for JUST the Fully Loop.

and who will do ALL this moving since I'm the only Moderator left since Calepic and Denmo quit. Besides Ladd Jasper and those who moderate their bike shops, no other moderator listed under View Site Leaders has done any moderating in quite some time and can only moderate to their assgned forum.

2. rojomas

rojomas A.K.A The Oxx

3. fueledbyex8

fueledbyex8 Member

machine operator
    bottom line is fullerton loop aint going nowheres! neither are the people whom ride it, noob or not its enjoyed by all levels of riders, riders who want to get into sport from riders, riding for years! its been said over and over just dont click onto fully loop post not that hard trust me..charlie my bro you keep doing your thing @ the loop and people will keep coming eventually getting into mtn biking and thanking you for the newbie rides its a great thing you are doing. fully loop its a great place to hang out w/ your friend's and go for a ride.

4. unclepudding

unclepudding Fueled by Frosted Flakes

Derivatives Trading
    This thread is so stupid.

I don't come on STR very much anymore. When I first joined, I'd open up STR before any other website, even Facebook. Everything was great until the "Great Virus Infection of STR". In the aftermath of that, so many great riders basically stopped coming here. As a result the myriads of awesome RR's stopped coming. Every once in a while, we get a gem, but it's been so boring lately. My visits to STR went down more and more over the course of probably almost the last year.

This thread reminds me of why I don't come here much anymore. I'm posting to say good bye, STR. I've met some awesome riders and good friends, but the ridiculousness of some of the members on this site force me to leave.

If you see me in my Frosted Flakes jersey on the trail, feel free to say hi. Until then, see ya!

5. TMS

TMS New Member

I always love all the posts from people who say I don't really come on here anymore yet clearly they do or they wouldn't see these threads that they feel compelled to comment on. I say you get what you put in. If you want to see the awsome ride reports from days of yore, write one.

6. MohammedInABearSuit

MohammedInABearSuit Sticks and Stones...

Dude, you just got promoted from Pope to God! And silly me I didn't even realize it!
    Thanks for what you do and I'll certainly see you at a trail work day someday.
    Those who complain can simply not click.
    I love the loop for everything that it is and what a gateway drug it is for the newbie MTBer.
    Were it not for the Loop MaryMary and I would have never ridden all the other places we have ridden together.
    Long live the loop and all the RRs that it generates!!!

7. YakityYak

YakityYak Is

Good luck!

8. jasonmason

jasonmason inebriate savant

Geologist when I have to work, which is too often.
    Did you read the thread? Does anyone at this point? Do you realize this thread is not criticizing zero gravity, and I outright said so a few pages back?

This is getting ridiculous. I guess this is what happens as threads reach their endpoint.

9. gooseaholic

gooseaholic Active Member

Auto inspection
    Sometimes I like to skid on the loop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.