New Santa Cruz 8" DH bike (?)

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by Marshall Willanholly, Jan 27, 2009.

1. DirtymikeTDB

DirtymikeTDB Guest

When I do get to ride one, I am sure I will like the bike. And yes I am comparing it with other bikes with simular amounts of travel with very simular angle. Its going to ride great, but its going to race Medocre.

ANd again, the BB height isnt whats getting me, its the HTA, it needed to be just a bit slacker that what it is, bring the plowability back up. Its just set up as a freeride bike. Which is great, by the looks of it, the bike will take a beating and still be standing, but Nag is seeing exactly what I am seeing with this bike. Will it work as a DH bike, yes, will it be the best, no, but damn I bet it will be fun. and the fun part is of coarse the most important.

I hope I havent given the impression that I dont like the bike, nor that I think you shouldnt buy one. its going to be a great bike, I just cant justify it being listed as a fullblown DH bike. So if your wanting to get one, please go for it, enjoy, ride the piss out of it. Thats what I did with the DIrtbag, it was hi, it was steep, I raced it anyways, I beat the hell out of it, I had fun.