New iPhone being announced today!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by iodine, Jun 7, 2010.

1. moka

moka Moka Was Here!

If you have nothing to do, it's a nice atmosphere, fun to be out camping with others and meeting new people. I think anyone should try it at least once and see how it goes for them. I have done it a couple times with some friends that camped out for the PS3 and Xbox. I could not see my self doing it, but being there with all the others make it's a memrobale moment.

2. gone2vegas

gone2vegas Crash Test Dummy

aspiring lottery winner
    So those of you that got yours, what do you think?

I'm pretty happy with mine. Reception in my house seems a little worse than my 3G, but I can't weaken reception by holding a certain way like some have reported.

My 3G was jailbroken so I already had video and folders, but the quality of the 4 is WAY better. One thing I do miss is having the toggles for settings. Having to go into Settings to turn on Wifi and Bluetooth all the time is a pain.

3. ManInAShed

ManInAShed New Member

Destroyer of worlds.
    I don't think they had any stock, since production was behind a bit. Best Buy got almost none, & even the AT&T stores got next to nothing...

but I agree. I asked a guy who was going to camp out the night before why he was doing it, and he said "because I want to be one of the first in to get one. ...I don't want to have to wait in line."

My mind blew up.

4. RustyIron

RustyIron Rob S.

Home Page:
    I went to the store today, and within two minutes a Blueshirt was getting my phone.

5. Dizle

Dizle Gear Masher

Professional Student
    I waited in line for 5 hours to get my 3G in, it was fun met some cool people but I wouldn't do it again as long as I have the option of shipping it to my home like I did.

About the iphone 4, I love it so far! Have not had any problems dropping calls because of holding it over the black strip that many complain of. Its super quick at everything, way faster on the 3g network compared to my old 3g. New camera is amazing as well as the 720p HD video, multitasking runs smooth as expected and Face Time is pretty cool I call people with iphone 4's for the hell of it just to see them. The screen resolution is crazy, such a big leap over the last iphone's screen. And the battery seems to be better as expected.

I'll be happy with this phone for two years, as I was with my last one, then upgrade to the next iphone probably on a 4g network.

6. Dizle

Dizle Gear Masher

Professional Student
    Some untouched pics from my iphone 4, some in less than desirable lighting conditions

Attached Files:

7. Bomber

Bomber Glenn

Boeing KC-46 program and retired from USAFR
  8. mfoga

mfoga Intense Whore

9. Dizle

Dizle Gear Masher

Professional Student
    How is everyone liking their iphone 4's thus far? I <3 mine! Jailbroke it a few weeks ago and damn what a huge difference that made! Heres my lock screen

photo.jpg