Downhill JD Swanguen Clinic

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by herzalot, Dec 4, 2010.

1. herzalot

herzalot Well-Known Member

EdgeUCater
    A couple of my 40+ yr. old friends and I did a DH clinic with JD Swanguen today at a trail named for one of his sponsors. This was JD's first clinic and I gotta say, he did a great job. Well worth the $75.

JD was genuine, friendly and provided great feedback. It wasn't about him, it was about us. He even provided us some goodie bags, lunch and a driver/mechanic. Dude is incredibly fast and fun to follow (for five seconds). He observed carefully, provided lots of encouragement and valuable, specific tips.

I recommend his clinics for DH riders looking to improve their game. :bang::clap:

2. mblakely

mblakely New Member

The clinic was rad, and you guys are fast. I would do another one for sure. Everyone was very nice and worked with my low skills. Please let me know if you get a link for the videos. My collar is re-broken; if only I could get a titanium collar bone. You will master jumping in no time at a bmx track, but I have to stay away from jumps for a long (3-6 months) to make sure this heals again.

3. herzalot

EdgeUCater
    Crap dude, sorry to hear that the c-bone broke again. I'm surprised the bag of frozen peas didn't cure it! At least you got most of your jump/crash on video. You definitely got the "stones" award for the speed you were willing to carry into that lip. Heal quickly, and rehabilitate thoroughly!

4. bcinlas4

bcinlas4 junior this!

How about some info on future clinics?

5. herzalot

EdgeUCater