I love SRAM!!!

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by NipomoGuy, Nov 7, 2009.

1. NipomoGuy

NipomoGuy Tink's first sponsor

flying my mental jet
    Well, i had an issue with a set of hussefelt cranks (chronic loostening) so i bought a new set and bottom bracket only to have the problem resurface(it's a known problem with hussefelt cranks)

SRAM warrantied them and i went today to pick the bike up to test the new cranks out. I went in thinking that i would give them a run for their money and if they screwed up again that i would demand Holzfellers.

I put the bike on the rack and as i was strapping it down my eyes passed a shiny, black, crankarm with "HOLZFELLER" written across it. :D I got all excited and did a lil dance in the parking lot.

They are also sending me brand new G3 rotors and brake pads to fix the intermittant turkey warble out of my Juicy 5s.

I took my bike on a ride when i got home and the Holzfellers are WAY stiffer than the Hussefelts! I noticed that as soon as i got on the bike. I'm VERY happy!

Does anybody know if there are supposed to be pedal washers on these cranks? It looks like theres a cutout for them.