I don't come to this forum enough...

Discussion in 'Rider Down' started by 2wheel_lee, Feb 6, 2008.

1. 2wheel_lee

2wheel_lee Active Member

It's not very often I come to this forum. A lot of people come here to share their misfortunes - some are worse than others...much worse. Admittedly, it's kind of depressing to read about and see some of your friends at their worst. But when I've been out, for whatever reason, it felt good that others acknowledged my misfortune and offered encouragement. That meant a lot to me.

It'll always be hard for me to come here. Part of it is because I've had a fair number of injuries over the years, and so I can often closely relate with the injury stories. It sometimes brings back bad memories, too. Or it's simply a reminder how fragile we are - and I don't always want to be reminded.

Anyhow, I offer a big thanks for those who do read this forum regularly. I'll try to read it more often, but it'll be hard.

2. OMR

OMR Old Man Riding...

Realtor
    grasshopper

This is what makes a family. Sometimes you don't visit for a while... but when you come home, you know you're always welcome... that's the way it is here. People are accepted for who and what they are... yeah, we rib each other and sometimes talk a bit of smack, young, old, black, white, pink, purple (bruises) we're all the same. We all love to ride and care about others that do too. Everybody's welcome here...except maybe Art tuttle... him, I hope falls in the hole he's trying to enlarge on Blackstar. :lol:

3. 1080P

1080P Banned

Dotting "i's" & crossing "t's" while balancing
    1 Misery loves company
    2 To err is human, to recover is devine.
    3 The advice and therapy you receive here is worth what you pay for it... priceless.