Huh?

Discussion in 'Website discussion' started by Red Hot Sloth, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo .

gotta get your doo-hickey:bang:

2. dirtmistress

dirtmistress AKA Roadiemistress

retired
    me too.How??

3. Red Hot Sloth

Red Hot Sloth Banned

Just curious, not flaming.......is this before or after donating money to any of the various trails/conservancies, or IMBA and or any of its affiliates?

4. LBmtb

LBmtb good times

software engineer
    http://www.socaltrailriders.org/for...railriders-socaltrailriders-subscription.html

It's whenever anybody wants. Not to take away from what any other company does but to some people STR has made a bigger personal impact than an company such as IMBA has.

But like the thread in that link says, donating is completely optional and has never been nor will it ever be a requirement to use STR. Why? Because when I made this site the main goal was always clear - to create a way for socal riders to come together as a community, to share stories, share ideas, and go on rides together. As long as it's succeeding with that goal, I'm happy.

The subscription/donation thing is simply an option for those that feel their lives have been enriched by STR and wish to say thanks - and trust me, as a 23yr old college student, it is appreciated :). This isn't a competition with IMBA or other such companies for donation dollars, so please don't make it out to be that way.

- george :wave:

5. Red Hot Sloth

Red Hot Sloth Banned

Like I said...not Flaming....and its not a STR vs IMBA thing or anything else, no need to read between lines here, I say what I mean, and mean what I say.
    Priorities is all.
    I'm not trying to take anything away from you, or belittle your site. Sure this site has enriched many users lives, its a great site no doubt, otherwise I wouldn't have one of your stickers on my truck.

6. Rockinthecasbah

Rockinthecasbah A.D.D. Unleased

is there a way to make it open after so many posts like the market place. I know sometimes more pm's at once would be nice