Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chris1156, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Chris1156

Chris1156 New Member

Whats up everyone my name is Chris and I have been stopping here at STR to check out info on trails and rides in the area. I had the pleasure of hooking up with a couple of people from this site over the weekend (Nam and his buddies) Also got to ride with Adam from Boston. Had a great time riding at El Moro and look forward to riding with you guys again. I still need to work on my descending skills to keep up with everyone. 8)

2. tkblazer

tkblazer Zack Attack

yoooo chris! welcome dood, let the other guys know about the site as well. something to browse when you're not working at work haha. me and my friends are down with san juan this coming weekend as well.

3. SAR_boats

SAR_boats Booze Bikes n Boomsticks

consultant
    Home Page:
    Welcome

4. Chris1156

Chris1156 New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the Welcome guys I will let the other guys know about the site so they can keep in contact. I think we may be doing San Juan the following weekend instead of this weekend. We may be doing Aliso this Sat. My brother is in town and he has never ridden before and I think San Juan may be a little too technical for him. The other guys may be down though. I will hit you up this week to see where you are riding.

Chris