Good CS WheelWorld, Woodland Hills

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by CA_descender, Feb 13, 2009.

1. CA_descender

CA_descender IamHAZZMATTseeMEgroove

Father & Husband
    Azonic and WheelWorld, props to both.

I have never had a complaint about Azonic but a few years ago I stopped going to WW because the employees were lifeless, clueless and the vibe in there was as if someones mother had just died ...

Anyways, I was looking for some flats, Azonic 420's in Gold, so I call WW and ask if they have them as they are selling them for 80$, lowest anywhere, but they do not have the gold at either store or the warehouse. So I call Terry at Azonic and ask if they will meet a shop price as the shop does not have the Gold. He tells me they will not undercut/meet a local shop which is cool so I tell him I will just pick the pedals up for MSRP.

He then tells me they, Azonic, have a rep right now at WW and he can call them and ask if they will add a few pedals to their order, that way I get the discounted price AND buy local and they should have them by the end of the week. Cool deal.

Later that day Terry calls just to confirm with me that WW had ordered the pedals and should have the pedals either Thursday or Friday. Good CS, excellent actually. :beer:

Now the kicker, WW, good CS?:-k
    I gave them a call yesterday to find out if the pedals came in and was told no but possibly Friday. I ask if the guy, Brandon I believe, could give me a call when they show up. I did not expect it as their CS was horrible the last time I was there but asked anyways. Well last night he calls and tells me the pedals showed up. WOW!! Someone at WW actually took down the message AND followed up. Nice. So I picked up the pedals this morning.

The WheelWorld shop in Woodland Hills seems to have a much better vibe then before, employees that seem to have some knowledge AND are helpful. The place seems a lot brighter as the employees are not walking around staring at the ground and they actually make eye contact and great you when you enter.