fullerton bikes = model customer service

Discussion in 'Fullerton Bikes' started by proraptor, Mar 19, 2013.

1. SADJ

SADJ New Member

It's an awesome shop for sure- and that's 100% due to Mike and his crew! Any shop can stock pretty bikes, tires, tubes, etc., but FB differentiates themselves by treating ANYONE who walks through the door like family. That might sound trite but it's true. I mean c'mon- what other two employees (Mike and Dino) would argue like an old married couple about which bike this or which tire that, right in front of a new customer?! It's funny as heck to see. Moreover, the guys that really make the shop tick- like Ethan, Ryan and the other guys who wrench on bikes are also invaluable and much appreciated. Mike shows his character not only by how he treats his customers but also in the people he hires and how they treat customers when he's not there. And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Mike also takes good care of his race team! :)

2. jjohn

jjohn New Member

I agree. Just want to thank Mike and Dino. Picked up my bike yesterday....rides better than the first day I got it. Dino even said he loves me!!!
    Back on subject.....Dino: God's gift to Fullerton's mountain biking community and STR. Mike: Thanks for putting up with Dino and having a bike shop no one can beat. Mechanics: Thanks for your great work, the crankset and chain have made all the difference. Maybe Dino can stop stealing your thunder.

3. Jack

Jack Member

Flashback to the Johnny Lee Memorial Ride at Fully Loop. I'm riding my fat bike and I run into another guy with a fat bike. We have an impromptu fat bike race. He smokes me. That was my first encounter with Fully Mike. Flashforward to today. Went into FB with a headset issue. Most shops would ask you to leave the bike for several days or a week. But Mike got Ethan on it right away. This is how my hour went:
    -First, greeted with 5 second bear hug from Mike. Unexpected but nice.
    -Ethan systematically problem solved the issue.
    -Hooked me up with a new headset.

If you want a free bear hug and outstanding service, go to Fullerton Bikes!

4. marshal

marshal New Member

I raise gophers :)
    Okay, here goes (shoulda posted this sooner - my bad!): Recent Fully Loop SWap Meet on Saturday, my FIRST time at both, in fact first time in the OC with my MTB along. After a fun (and partial Fully Loop ride), I visited FB. This day was my first time meeting Fully Mike, Dino, Ryan and the other good guyz at FB. I asked Mike and Ryan if someone could re-route my front hyd brake line around my handlebars and a few other little (easy) things. (My experience on bikes is long before steerer tubes, etc, when the neck clamped into the threaded fork neck.) They did all I requested quickly, during my visit. While I was there, I met Dino. Out of the blue, he mentioned he had two Vee Rubber tires from Tony, for me. I forgot about this and figured Tony forgot about the deal he offered me (sorry, Tony!). Dino came out of the back with my tires and we settled up at the register. Plus I bought some tubes. Everyone at FB was super nice!! Didn't matter to them I'm not local - I felt treated as a friend and a valued visitor to their shop! I was impressed at how clean and uncluttered their showroom and shop areas were, too!

Bottom line: for you locals of FB, consider yourself lucky! I only wish FB was local for me! Sure, I have LBS' in my area, but I'm not used to this high level of Customer Service!!