FS: Marshall Amp Head & Ampeg Cab (Half Stack)!!!

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Related' started by project_d, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. project_d

project_d Steve Peat Wannabe

I work in a wine shop, so I get paid to drink...ni
    I'm selling my half stack. This consists of a Marshall JCM2000 DSL head and an Ampeg V-412 cab.

Marshall JCM2000 DSL - This is, in my opinion, one of the best amps you can get! It's a Marshall, the premier name in guitar amps. This is the JCM2000 DSL 100watt head; no, no, no, not the 50watt, but the full 100WATTS!!! I bought this brand spankin' new a few years ago, but after my daughter was born, I've found myself playing less and less, so it's time to sell it off for other stuff.

This unit is practically mint! It still has all the original parts (including original Marshall footswitch to change channels), no scratches, chips, or dents, still sounds incredible, and nothing has needed to be replaced. In short, if there's a flaw, I honestly can't see it. Comes with amp, power cord, and foot switch.

Ampeg V-412 Cab - This is the straight cab, NOT A SLANT CAB! As the name implies, it has four 12-inch speakers, rated 200watts, 16ohms. Everything in it is original, cuz I've never blown a speaker, gouged the sides moving it around, or any dumb stuff like that. Just like the amp head, it's practically in mint condition. I bought this when I bought the Marshall amp.

Asking $1,000 for the set.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.