Free To A Good Home: Red Ear Slider(s)

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Related' started by Bert, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bert

Bert Member

Red Ear Slider x 2
    My wife and I unfortunately are no longer able to provide the turtles an adequate home. All I ask is that you come pick one or both of them up and provide a good home for the turtle(s). Both turtles are about six inches in length and are in good health. PM me if you are interested, thanks

Bert

2. BFloFoxRider.

BFloFoxRider. Active Member

Army
    I'll talk to my grandma, we just moved so our pond is not as big, and we have 6 as it is, but she takes great care of them and even talks to them, i'm waiting for the day i come home and she has them lined up doing backflips or riding bikes..
    where do you live?

3. Bert

Bert Member

I really hope she would want them as that sounds like an ideal home for these turtles. Anyway, I live in Aliso and can drive to drop them off. Let me know ...

bert

4. Zippo

Zippo Pow Wow!

ahhaaahhaaahhaaa!! i had 2 red ear sliders and kept them for 3 months in great health. we "acquired" them as party favors from my 6 yr old's friend's b'day party (irresponsible party gift if you ask me). my 4 yr old started kissing them, and being bacteria & salmonella carriers that freaked out my wife, and as my boys were already obsessed with the new fish tank we let the turtles go free in the little pond down the road. no they have not been gobbled, we saw them just last weekend up on a lilly pad.

good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.