Downhill Fox Titan Sport Jacket

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by Manny43, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Manny43

Manny43 New Member

blue collar
    This is the new Fox pressure suit. It looks pretty awesome and more protective than the new 661 Vapor Suit. I've searched high and low for reviews on this armor, but found nothing...nada. Anyone here can shed some light on this product? Would you recommend it over the 661/Rockgardn Flak? www.vitalmtb.com/.../sspomer,2:?:

[​IMG]

2. J_Sims

J_Sims tattooed scumbag !!!

Sales and Marketing
    I love my Fox pressure suit. What sold me was what seemed to be a superior spine protector. It has been great and held up really well for well over 2 years of abuse and has saved my @$$ on many occasions, Fell free to PM me with any additional questions.

3. mfoga

mfoga Intense Whore

I wouldn't get caught up on brand, they all are going to be about the same. I would worry about which fits you best. I had a hell of a time finding one that fit right and wasn't either to big or to restictive. Try on as many as you can then buy the one that fits best.

4. Manny43

Manny43 New Member

blue collar
    I'm in agreement with you, mfoga. Brand doesn't really matter to me as long as it's quality and adequate. I am attracted to this particular brand precisely for the reason J Sims has stated--the superior spine protection. A couple of months ago I took a hard fall while wearing a 661 assault suit. The soft chest padding was definitely short on protection (my ribs took a beating), and my shoulder was dislocated...not sure if anything could have prevented THAT. I appreciate your input!:wave:

5. danlorek

danlorek New Member

i crashed wearing the older fox pressure suit landing square on a rock with my back going over the bars into it. the rock split down the center from the impact and some of the backplates broke along with my L1, L2, and L3 verts... the dr assured me i would not be able to walk if i didn't have it on.

needless to say, i'm a big fan ;)

6. Dynamatt

Dynamatt Ride or Die

Prop Maker
    Home Page:
    The flak jacket has the most protection on the market. It's seriously burly.. This one does look really nice but i have yet to hear anything about it