Feeler Airsofting?

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Related' started by yetifan80, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yetifan80

yetifan80 Can I Stop the Addiction?

Does anyone here airsoft? I have a few things that I'm about to sell and was wondering if anyone here was interested. Probably will sell either on ebay or craigslist in a couple of weeks.

Tokyo Marui MC51- Fully upgraded with full metal body done at AEX, Spring upgrade and fuse removed, extended barrel with sniper silencer
    Tokyo Marui Aug Military - spring upgrade and fuse removed
    Western Arms 1911 Shibuya Custom - custom pistol with magwell and extend mag release
    Western Arms Prokiller - fully auto or semi
    Tokyo Marui Pistol - Steyr Model GB
    Blackhawk Urban Assault Vest - OD Green
    Tact vest - Black

2. afgenkuong

afgenkuong Guest

Man those Tokyo Marui's are really nice. Tokyo Marui is like the top manufactuerer out therein AEG's and high-grade stuff. Those are really tempting...

Whats the mag capacity on both TK's?
    What type of battery do they take? Where are the batteries housed? Inside the front grip?
    How much are both of them pushing? Those must shoot hard... spring upgraded with fuses removed! :bang:

-PM Sent.

3. afgenkuong

afgenkuong Guest

I am looking at the MC51...
    Stock FPS is about 280 FPS, so with an upgraded spring... it should be around 350-400 FPS? I assume you want it to shoot harder than stock 280 which is kind of whimp-ish. Really sick gun.
    Does the silencer actually work? i.e. muffling the spring clings and clangs?

4. Draheim18

Draheim18 Tow Master

Student, Lacrosse Coach
    No, the silencer is for show because the noise is from the motor in the grip and the spring, not from the BB leaving the chamber.

On a real gun, the suppressor disperses the gas as it is leaving the barrel, so it would be impossible for an airsoft gun to do that since there is no gas involved like a real gun.

5. yetifan80

yetifan80 Can I Stop the Addiction?

350-400 fps is about right...I had to use heavy bb's in order to qualify at some of the games...I think with the standard .2 bbs I shot over 400 at one time. The MC51 doesn't even resemble the one you'll see on the website. I had Airsoft Extreme do some crazy mods on it. Full Metal body, with 3 point sling, extended barrel with silencer look. The silencer actually does lower the sound of the MC51, but then again it could be the metal body. High Cap mags on all the airsoft weapons...500 for g3/mc51 hicap and 330 for the aug...I'll post some photos when I get a chance

6. afgenkuong

afgenkuong Guest

What are you approximately looking for for the G3/Aug?

PS: The metal body of the G3 probably makes it less noisy. Metal is better at insulating sound, so the extra muffle you get is because the chatter is instead being bounced around inside the metal frame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.