down for abit, maybe or not

Discussion in 'Rider Down' started by Rockinthecasbah, May 10, 2009.

1. Rockinthecasbah

Rockinthecasbah A.D.D. Unleased

So when i was riding the loop Thursday on my recently rebuilt summer season i had my rear derailer out of adjustment( duh adjust a new derailer) and chain sucked into the rear wheel stopping it very very fast clipped in.

I have a bad knee that has been bone grafted and bolted 5 years ago and after getting back form the loop it seemed sore, realized a day later that im not getting full motion again (loss extention) and its causign me a constant amount of discomfort(not horrible) so i took the weekend off riding and have been chilling. Still not getting extension and it is slightly swollen, i think i will give it until weds-thurs to feel better then i will make an appointment with orthopedic

So if anyone is wondering why im i was bailign on ride all weekend there you go,

O and that fact im frantically trying to find a new job since i cant take mine much longer.

2. ezzyride

ezzyride New Member

Research
    Ricky - Hope your feeling better and hope you find a new job soon. Let's meet up at the track soon. Julia12 will be a spectator for a few weeks.;)