did you get piss drunk on your 21st bday?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by LBmtb, Mar 29, 2005.

?

piss drunk on your 21st?

1. yes

73.8%
  2. no

26.2%
  1. LBmtb

LBmtb good times

software engineer
    Mine's coming up and I dont know wether or not to get piss drunk. (school next day)
    So who has some good 21st bday stories? :beer:

2. Epic_Mtn_Biker

Epic_Mtn_Biker New Member

i went skydiving and did the medieval times dinner on my B-day. i think you'd have more fun doing something like that than gettting wasted, and feeling like crap the next day. anyways, moderation is best , don't you think?

3. DeadlyStryker

DeadlyStryker New Member

school
    get piss drunk and do something amazingly stupid that you wil always remember because it it scarred on your body.

4. i am dino

i am dino Guest

I agree, it is good to get sh#t-canned at least once in your life, definately don't make a habit out of it though. Get crazy, but not too crazy where you could harm yourself or even worse, harm others.

I don't have any crazy stories, but I have gotten drunk to the point of puking a couple times. Luckily it wasn't really in public, well, if you count a VONS parking lot at 1:30 a.m.. That was a night to remember, it was the night of the Naples Xmas Boat Parade down here in LB and we got tanked off a keg of Samuel Adams, walked around all night, ate some "special" brownies and my friend was driving my car for me and we stopped at the VONS in Seal Beach to get some sodas, he came back to the car, i was passed out in the passenger seat, there was some girl in the back seat, he handed me the $.25 "safeway select" version of sprite and I took a sip. Right as he started to drive i leaned out my window and chucked, it was awesome, well, not really. I feel bad for the girl in the backseat who had a great view of me spewing, lol. My friend then drove us back to his house so the girl could get her car and then i was just gonna "sleep it off" in my car and drive home in the morning, but my friend was cool and drove me home, the girl followed us and took my friend back to his house after dropping me off. good times!

5. TrailJesus

TrailJesus New Member

student
    damn talk about bringing up a post back from the dead (2005) but i saw this and i thought it was funny because my 21st is coming up at the end of the month! i will probably get shit faced :)

6. Dino Brown

Dino Brown Sir Smack-Alot

NO, I did not get drunk. Let's just say quite a few friends and relatives wanted to get me smashed!!! I was always the designated driver (whether house parties, clubs, etc.). Everyone decided it was the night for me to get absolutely smashed!

Hung out at a bar with lots of people. Eventually, we took it back to a house. Either I didn't get drunk or everyone drank too much. By the end of the evening I was the only one left standing.:lol: Bodies everywhere. Guys, girls, poker chips, potato chips, women dancing, bras, the smell of coffee- it was a mess....

7. dstepper

dstepper (R.I.P.) Over the hill

www.themostprogram.com owner
    Home Page:
    Yes very drunk, my friends gave me a party with kegs and live bands, 200-300 people at the Garange Hall in Sepastopol CA. I knew it was going to get ugly so I left my car at home a rode my bike to my freinds house. Anyway after the party and about 1am I head home on my bike, I did OK for about a mile then I could not keep my ballance anymore and keep falling off the bike. Last fall was a passout in someones yard. Have on idea how long I was there but appearantly the lawn sprinkers could not even wake me. Woke up at dawn, very cold, wet, and sick...with another 10 mile ride from Hell home. But I didn't need a B-Day to behave like that, did that nearly every weekend.

Deam

8. genusmtbkr5

genusmtbkr5 STR Moderator

Lead Aircraft Mechanic for Major Airline at LAX
    I joined the Navy when I was 19(1983). Back then in the early 80's. We were served alcohol even if we weren't 21. They figured if you were old enough to serve our country, you're old enough to drink. So I was already drunk before I turned 21. It felt good to be served that young and the drinks on base were cheap, $1.00 mix drinks. I always had rum and coke and for 10 bucks which included tips, you can get wasted! I was always stumbling back to my barracks. :beer: Didn't turn 21 til "85". Happy 21st to you George and Jessie.

9. Neccros

Neccros Technically Canadian

Engineer
    I'd say get piss drunk and ditch school... problem solved!

10. Chris

Chris New Member

MOTOR TABS & Ladera Cyclery
    I second that!

11. Kid A

Kid A now with 40% more bacon

working 4 da man
    mine included my posse, beers and 22 shots :beer:(as you know one for good luck) and a world of pain:drunk:. Think there are a few pics of me floating around that will keep me from ever running for public office #-o

12. Fired Yo Momma

Fired Yo Momma Kenny Powers!!!

Classified
    My 21st was a real blur we had about 20 of my bros and about 6 strippers. I do not want to get into any details for fear of a possiblity of be running for public office or working for the government in the future. Lets just say it involved lots of "candy" "on the train" off of strippers beautiful breasts. Basiclly my 21st birthday party was like a Motley Crue music video. Ahh wild times. I am a good boy now.

13. Kid A

working 4 da man
    too bad not like tommy and pam vid:bang::bang:

14. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

We hit up all the bars that turned me down prior to that. We had a sober driver of course but couldn't wait to show the Baldy Lodge a legit I.D. for one. That place still rocks!! :drunk:
    I get to lie about my age so don't ask (insert sound of creaking rocking chair) but I think I'm up for that bridge game Pain Freak!!! Now we just need a fourth?

15. LBmtb

LBmtb good times

software engineer
    I guess I should have updated this awhile ago since I'm 23 now. To be honest I don't remember my 21st but that's probably because I didn't do anything special (no drinking).

16. Kid A

working 4 da man
    sounds like you may want a FIFTH as well :lol:

17. Dino Brown

Dino Brown Sir Smack-Alot

Nice try SLIM!!! You are telling me that story-- you KNOW I am going to hear that story. :lol::lol:

We will talk...:beer::lol:

18. Fired Yo Momma

Fired Yo Momma Kenny Powers!!!

Classified
    I know nothing gets past you

I know nothing gets past you. What up man you should be the STR po po :beer:

19. soul rider

soul rider EMPTY V

veal in a cubicle
    I re-recorded some bass tracks on a record we were putting out at the time. bought a few beers, because i could. went home and went to sleep.
    i have been schmitty many many times before i was 21...so to do it again is no big deal.
    if you like, drink way too many IPAs (any brand). spin out of control puke all over then wake up the next day wishing you were dead and swear you'll never drink again...until you feel better then it's on. ;)

20. SAR_boats

SAR_boats Booze Bikes n Boomsticks

consultant
    Home Page:
    Much like Gene, I joined the Navy when I was almost 19. Although they did away with the serving alcohol to people in the US, overseas was game-on. I did my first tour overseas when I was 19 and my ability to drink was formed then.

Unfortunately when I tured 21 I was on duty. My party consisted of driving a security boat with an M-60 and a box of flashbangs ready to rock and roll.

But if I had the opportunity, I would have gotten $hit-faced