Chino Hills State Park

Discussion in 'Trail Conditions' started by alanmeyer, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Punk Sanders

Punk Sanders Member

shipping/receiving clerk-no reality tv show deal y
    I was talking to Ranger Samuel last Saturday(nice guy), and he told me the Sierra Club had been in to do some trail work. He thought it was on Northridge. I thought this would be a good time for updates on what is/isn't rideable. I was wondering what Bovinian and Raptor looked like.

I rode Bane Ridge on Friday and it sucked ass. Badly overgrown and the holes made by horses this winter have made it a very bumpy ride.

When I missed the Fully Loop ride on Sunday, I headed up to Scully Ridge expecting the worst. It's a little overgrown at the beginning, but it clears out and was an enjoyable ride all the way to Green River. It doesn't get graded, so most of it has a singletrack feel. Brush Cyn looked pretty bad from the top, but it looks like they took a mower down Scully Hill.

I'll probably do Scully Ridge again this weekend. No time to travel anywhere.:wave:

2. RustyIron

RustyIron Rob S.

Home Page:
    North Ridge is is in the most awesome condition that I've ever seen it. What used to be a fire road is now overgrown enough to have the feel of a singletrack. It's NICE.

Bovinian is a little bit brushy going up from Four Corners, but not unpleasantly so.

From Four Corners, Raptor just looks nasty.