bugs bugs and more bugs

Discussion in 'Website discussion' started by i am dino, Sep 7, 2006.

1. i am dino

i am dino Guest

i dunno what you have done gouge, but the forums are very "buggy" now. when clicking on "new posts" and on the "socaltrailriders.org" link in the classic brown mode it switches my browser to the "epic blue".

about the epic blue...in my opinion the epic blue is way off base with the STR brand that has been building over the last couple of years. i know it is an "option" to switch the browser styles, but i think that keeping all of them in the same color family would be most beneficial in establishing the STR brand.

2. roadkillross

roadkillross New Member

helen's cycles
    Home Page:
    yehaa also in the epic blue settinmg there aint no button for new posts?? i need that button or i will die

3. LBmtb

LBmtb good times

software engineer
    It's in the top right. I attached a screenshot. I'll work on those bugs that Bret mentioned tonight after classes. I think I have an idea what's causing that. As far as the colors and stuff -- I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to turn epic blue into a epic dark brown or something. Just have to play with the colors in the stylesheets and change the colors for the graphics. Yes it's a lot of work but very doable. I attached the psd's in the other thread if you want to take a crack at it. Otherwise I can work on it on my free time if there's enough interest.

edit: Tried it out just now and although it didn't change me to epic blue, it changed me to str blue and I also tried the vbulletin default and was switched to the brown. Gotta go learn right now but I'll troubleshoot it after class. Thanks for pointing it out, though. I would have never known.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2006
  4. Von-Skipp

Von-Skipp FLOW

Student
    I think we should keep the brown look. I like the epic blue style but I still use the classic brown style. Brown works for you.

5. dstepper

dstepper (R.I.P.) Over the hill

www.themostprogram.com owner
    Home Page:
    Don't you have workwork to do!

6. Collette

Collette New Member

Study, on a Friday, at ARIZONA STATE??? puhlease!!!

7. killa Cali Kid

killa Cali Kid I meant to do that!

Don't you means Mon- Fri? :D unless you are suggesting planning a trip acorss the boarder for cheap Tequilla an other mind altering substances is working