A small thanks to our shops

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by springrubber, Oct 15, 2008.

1. springrubber

springrubber New Member

Glorified Donkey
    This past Monday I took my friend to look at purchasing his first Mtn bike (full suspension) on a tight budget. Without going in to details and a lengthy post I just wanted to say thanks to the three shops we visited and the people we spoke with. In the order that we visited the shops, Jesse at Adrenaline, Tani at The Path, and Sherry at Switchback. They all spent a good amount of time talking and helping my friend in his thought process and continued to do so when it became obvious that he probably would not buy a bike on that particular day. At the end of the day I knew that when he finally makes his decision he will be A ok at any of the three shops. Thanks!!

2. Draheim18

Draheim18 Tow Master

Student, Lacrosse Coach
    That right there is what separates excellent shops from good shops. I was in Rock'n Road cyclery on Saturday to return the demo bike they let me use while mine was getting fixed. And started asking some questions about what parts I should get for the biking I'm going to be building soon. The guy I was talking to took the time to see what I'm looking for and make suggestions based on that.

I'm glad your friend had a good experience because that really helps when trying to find the perfect bike for your budget.

3. Kish Me

Kish Me DH'r in a rigid 9'rs body

Home Theater Design- DLP Consulting, Inc.
    Home Page:
    I've consistently received good service at these shops: (no particular order)

The Path
    Adrenaline
    Switchback
    Rock n Road
    Revo

:clap::bang::clap::bang:

Let's keep the great service in mind when we are asked to pay a bit more for stuff that we may be able to get a little cheaper online.