"12 Hours Of Temecula" Update11-03-2008

Discussion in 'Racing and Training' started by ranoaclan, Nov 3, 2008.

1. ranoaclan

ranoaclan New Member

A couple of quick updates for all you racers and endurance junkies!:drunk:
    A few more venders have joined in on the fun and games for the 15th.
    Canondale Bicycles is bring out their stable of steeds.
    Pedal 1 Long is bring out their brand of off the wall clothing.
    Berniece Pierson will be on board providing massages for all those tired backs.

We will also have a world class photography team on hand to capture all the fun and hard work! The photography team will be in the dirt with you guys and they will also be on hand at a both with some instant printing epuipment. So if your team wants to get a shot from the event you can make it happen. Special event fees are available.

All in all we are looking at the largest gathering of Bicycle industry folks in SoCal in a long time. We have racers coming from all over the US and other countries ( Boy have we grown). There will be several magazines out in attendance and even a movie company making a documentary on SoCal Mountain biking. I am excited to be a part of one of the best Mountain Biking experiences in SoCal. Of course this wouldnt have happenined without you the racers. We here at the "12 Hours Of Temecula" appreciate your support. We look forward to 2009!

Jason Ranoa
    www.12hrsoftemecula.com

If you havent registered for the Nov15th "12 Hours of Temecula" there is still time!

2. sdyeti

sdyeti New Member

Sounds like a kick a$$ race! I'm stoked to be a part of it!

3. lukewiens

lukewiens New Member

looking forward to it...unfortunately i will have to wait till payday to register (the friday before)...is there a late fee for race site registration??

oh...and just noticed the #2 race in '09 is at Rim Nordic...stoked!! bye bye, 100+ degrees! :bang:

4. surlygal

surlygal Bad Girl of DH

Accountant
    Jason - Neil and I have been doing your races since your very first one, it is so exciting to see how much you've grown. You have worked sooo hard and it has not gone un-noticed.

Thanks for all your hard work!!

See you in a few weeks

Traci :)

Where are we all going to camp?? I guess in the lot across the street :?:

5. ghixon

ghixon Look Ma - No hands!

Sales
    I noticed that too. It's now called the 12hrs of Temecula of Running Springs!:lol:

Or - The Temecula 12hrs of Arrowbear....maybe not - carry on.

6. ranoaclan

ranoaclan New Member

Updates here we come!

Yes the second race of the 2009 season will be at Rim Nordic. I am super excited to be working with the folks up there. They are true Mountain bike patrons and do our sport proud. I think the "12 Hours Of Rim Nordic" could be one of the biggest and best races of the year. The press releases will go out in December. The camping will be across the street. Fess will be minimal and the vender / racers area will be by the start finish. I have been up riding the course and I start smiling ear to ear every time I ride it. The course will be a blast. My intent is to make this event a real festival and get some music and games involved!
    Stay tuned for more updates. Good things are happening and big opportunities are opening up for us.

7. shudder

shudder no big deal

Sr. Systems Administrator - Disney Animation
    Home Page:
    This is all so freakin' cool, Jason!! I am stoked to here that C'dale is going to be on hand. Your event really has exploded over the last two years, and like dubjay (and many others, no doubt) I and Willie are really proud to be a part of it.

And I couldn't be happier that Berniece Pierson is going to be on hand. I know right now that my back is going to give me hell on race day (been wrestling with it for months now). Excellent. Just excellent. Can't wait to see everyone down there. I got Willie on a new bike finally -- with a lot of help from Ron & Pua Sawicki, Tani Walling at The Path and Paul Verdile at Ellsworth. Willie can't wait to race!!!!

shud

8. ranoaclan

ranoaclan New Member

New updates

Hello again Racers,
    More exciting news happening for the "12 Hours Of Temecula" Nov 15th.
    We'd like to welcome a new partner.
    Weins Winery Has just come on board and wants dive in full board with support for our races. Today I picked up a case of very fine wine which I will be giving out to very deserving racers at the conclusion of the "12 Hours".
    I truly appreciate the support and I look forward to a long and fun partnership with Weins Winery.

Just a quick mention they also donated a case of wine to be raffled at the Nov 22nd Benefit dinner for the SoCal High School Mtb League. Check out the website. the benefit dinner is coming up quick www.socaldirt.com

Have a great day everyone and go vote!!!!

9. shudder

shudder no big deal

Sr. Systems Administrator - Disney Animation
    Home Page:
    That's very cool. Thanks for getting your place involved, Luke.

shud

10. lukewiens

lukewiens New Member

if only my family would've started a brewery instead...lol!! i would have twice as many friends and would be half as fast!

anyway, hope all you raffle winners enjoy the wine. i've worked hard trying to get my family involved in endurance sports. in the last year i coached one uncle to his first half ironman and talked them into doing a corporate team at the last 24 hours of hurkey creek. now that they are all stoked on mountain biking, hopefully we can keep the booze a flowin'!!

11. m210

m210 New Member

art director, designer
    Home Page:
    wine is better then beer.
    yeah, i said it.

12. mr.hobbs

mr.hobbs New Member

Solid Gold dancer by night. Green Peace chairman b
    I don't drink, so If I win the raffle can I get a case of grapes?? I love grapes.