Yeti ASR-Carbon

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by Roger Rabbit, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit Member

This is a full carbon dream XC bike. Frame size small which equates with a size medium by Specialized.
    It is Yeti's stock XTR build with King headset, Thompson stem, Monkeylight bars, uncut Fox fork, RP23 three position pro pedal shock and Maxxis Crossmark UST tires. 22.7 pounds.
    Condition is pristine, only two rides on it.
    Now here's a very important part: the seat tube is continuous and has been cut to fit a 5'6" female rider. There is no seat post. By using spacers the seat height can be adjusted about an inch but the maximum height of this saddle from the center of the bottom bracket is now 700mm. It can be as low as 680mm without further cutting with the supplied jig.
    It is an amazingly stiff frame. Yeti's refined rear suspension soaks up high speed chatter and babyheads. The 69 degree head tube angle is slack by XC standards and allows you to track through switch backs and fast downhills with confidence.
    The MSRP on this machine is $6550+tax.
    Asking $4600. Pick it up in San Diego.

Attached Files:

2. Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit Member

Bump in case you missed it, it's still available.

3. afgenkuong

afgenkuong Guest

Haha, sick XC bike, I'm looking for something cheaper, I'm a really avid MTBer, way more active than anyone my age, I just have to wait and find a good deal, I need something that will really give me a bang for my buck. I'm sitting on my stupid K2 Sidewinder that can barly brake. Haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.