Windy Ride (Sunday 11/23/14)

Discussion in 'The Roadie Hangout' started by Mr. Beanz, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Member

Luckily, perfect timing for Gina she had other things to do today so no ride for her. When she sees this video, she just may be pretty happy about that ha ha! Aimee had plans to ride with me today as well as a couple others. Hmmm, they backed out but Aimee sent me a text this morning and said it was really windy. Hey, sounds like fun! I was surprised but she showed up but did not look happy at all. She had that strange sour look on her face. I've seen it before on Gina's face, doubt, fear, and anxiety ha ha! I told her riding in the wind is all strategy. When we hit ht wind we find a groove and ride into it, we don;t try to beat it cause that ain't going to happen. Patience and a good groove! When we roll with the wind, we soft pedal to conserve energy for when we have to hit the wind again. Worked fine, we did 35 miles at a 15.4 pace. I think she was pretty happy at the end of the ride, happy that she didn't back out!

FTR, Gina would have ridden too. She also used to have that fear of the wind till she tried it. Now we have fun but still, once she sees the video, she just might be happy anyway ha ha!

[video=youtube_share;eFCJX4cUgqo]http://youtu.be/eFCJX4cUgqo[/video]

Once the wind simmered down, I was able to let go of the bars long enough for a couple of shots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CarbonLegs

CarbonLegs Search for ultimate ride.

Moto Tech
    She lost some weight = )