WheelWorld, Culver City

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by guero, Apr 10, 2007.

1. guero

guero iFroth

save the pillow talk for PMs guys. ;) i dont wanna start deleting posts, but will, im VERY bored at work.

2. slabHB

slabHB New Member

java developer
    Home Page:
    Man sorry you had such a hard time with those guys. They are ususally pretty good with me, but I don't trust any salesman anymore on helping me size a bike. I've been told that at 5'8" I should be riding an 18" Stinky which is insane. To let you know how off that is I just talked to a Tech Rep from Kona and he told me that for someone with a 30"inseam and only 5'8" I should only be riding a the 15.5" frame and that even on the older Stinky the 17" Medium is way to big.

3. bwolmarans

bwolmarans The perfect look.

I don't hate wheelworld, but I try to avoid buying anything there or having any work done.

I know the staff has totally been changed out in the Woodland Hills location, but they completely wasted my time on three bad repairs they did 2 years ago and I'll never go there again.

4. Stray_Bullit

Stray_Bullit The sustain..listen to it

Commercial Truck Driver, yes I do look into your c
    I once bought some Kenda tires from Wheel World. The tires were about $50.00 or something like that. I was holding two of them, walked up to the guy and said "These are on sale for $19.99" and he rung it up like that! WTF? I was kidding and of course said nothing and walked out dumbfounded. I think the guy just had his "lunch break" and he sorta smelled like herb. I think it was in the afternoon around 4:20... dirty hippie.