What's your specialty/Talent Management?(merged)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by gray, May 21, 2009.

1. ViLerocker

ViLerocker New Member

Student/ Golf Course Construction
    Home Page:
    Ryan reporting in! I'm currently at the bottom of the totem pole as a Assistant Superintendent in Training (I'm the whipping boy basically) during a golf course renovation while I finish my Landscape Architecture degree. BUT I run a little side business called Live Coast Guitar Company for my own fun using what I went to school for before I got into course construction. I build custom guitars/basses when I have the means but have been mostly involved in repairs/tech work for now. So if you have guitars/basses that need work, I'm your guy :beer: Got a custom project that I'm looking to finish if there's a buyer http://http://www.facebook.com/albu...=604260933#/photo.php?pid=513575&id=604260933:)[​IMG]

2. MustMoto

MustMoto New Member

Photog
    I am a free-lance photographer and motojournalist. I also do motorsports event planning. Just started my own biz. Website will be up next week. www.JustinDawesPhotography.com

3. Heyitsdave

Heyitsdave Member

Hi,:wave:I'm Dave Gilbert I'm an auto mechanic. I have been repairing cars at Wilson Automotive in Brea for 23 years.:)

4. Big Guy

Big Guy New Member

Engineer
    I'm Serge,

Mechanical engineer, I am a CNC programmer by trade, I programmed CNC machines to make aircraft structural parts for half my career, for the last 10 years I work for a CNC simulation software company.

5. kyle M

kyle M Dirty Drunx

drinking and riding
    my name is kyle... i clean carpet and dont rip people off!!!!:wave: u can check out my website... http://www.dryorsteam.com

6. crispy

crispy Wannabe

Engineer
    Home Page:
    The name is Chris and I am a mechanical engineer

I am very good with SolidWorks though. I can do some programming so that you can automatically create your drawings or parts (with no knowledge of SolidWorks) if there is a common pattern among parts. I can also model anything for you fairly quickly and am also go in photoworks (gives you a very realistic image of the product). If anyone needs any work done, I am your guy!

7. TWITCH

TWITCH New Member

my name is Jim. Burglar alarm company operator. I can protect your stuff while your out riding your bike. I can and will save you money on any current alarm or monitoring service for home or business.

8. lkn2ryd

lkn2ryd Member

Court Advocate, Property Manager
    Simon here, I work for a chemical dependency treatment center in Orange County, CA. I am a Safety Officer, Environment of Care Manager, and Court Advocate. We detox and stabilize 30-day inpatient treatment, Outpatient treatment, Alternative Sentencing for DUI, possession, under the influence, etc. I do NOTHING clinical! I am not a therapist. I have a Juris Doctorate (I'm not a lawyer.) and go waayyyyyyy back with Steppie! We are a provider for most major medical insurance companies.

9. hytaR

hytaR New Member

My name is Dennis, i have small business. We do bike rentals and tours in NYC and Central Park in particular. The website is new, but we are working to improve it - check here : Bike Rentals NYC[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  10. eruizela

eruizela mountain bike addict

Realtor
    Hello

My name is Erwin Ruiz and I am a residential real estate agent with C21 Realty Masters

I focus on listing and selling short sale property as well as REO (repo) properties in the San Gabriel Valley with a emphasis on Hacienda Heights and La Puente.

11. BFloFoxRider.

BFloFoxRider. Active Member

Army
    My name is Brandon, Im a Dog Bather In Oak Park, And im a high school student and go to school in Claremont.

12. SchwinnStr8

SchwinnStr8 Team DHB

Home Page:
    My name is Linton (but Ronan at work...another story at another time). I am labeled the Construction Design Manger at KHS&S Contractors. I am always looking for A+ players for my department...my ideal candidate would have 2 main expertise...
    A background in construction (esp. drywall framing/field experience) and CAD knowledge (AutoCAD, Revit, etc.)
    :beer:

13. j_latimer

j_latimer New Member

currently unemployed...
    My name is Jordan, and I am currently specializing in being unemployed. I am a certified first aid/cpr instructor, so any nurses/doctors if you need your cpr card re-newed, i can do that for you. I have a BA in Business marketing, and have a passion for marketing, but can do anything that comes up.

Awesome posts so-far.

14. lorabee

lorabee New Member

Corporate Travel Consultant
    I'm Laura. I am currently an Independent Corporate Travel Consultant. I have been in the industry for over fourteen years.

15. TreksterFuelex

TreksterFuelex Next to beer, I

Inside sales
    Jonathan Ramirez, Jon for short. I work over at AT&T. I'm a retail sales consultant. Fancy way of saying I sell cell phones. Sorry I had to dress it up compared to all these engineers. I work out in Costa Mesa. Specialize not only with personal accounts but small business accounts too. Also the guy to talk to when it comes to home phone, directv, and UVERSE.

16. ODB

ODB Team Sting-Ray

Toby. Editor with 16 years' experience in print and online media. Just found out that my job is moving to Chicago this summer, so I'm looking to pick up freelance work editing and rewriting reports, business documents, proposals, newsletters, marketing materials ... pretty much anything that could benefit from proper grammar, consistency of structure and tone, and accurate word choice. Please feel free to PM with any inquiries.

17. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

18. mantaman

mantaman New Member

Sales
    I'm Jim and I sell janitorial supplies business to business (13 years now), If you work at a school, medical type center, manufacturing plant or any other place where people are please call on me. I will bet the price you are paying and I really need the business, what with all the business' going belly up.

19. PassatBoy101

PassatBoy101 New Member

Giant Sales / Student
    I am Kyle and I am a student, I am a Junior getting a degree in Civil Engineering and Math so if any of you know of any internship openings I would be in debt to you.
    I have been in the Banquet staff positions for almost 5 years and currently unemployed.
    I went away to college in Hawaii and I am coming back home to San Diego since I am running out of money and I cannot find a job out here. Palomar here I come for a semester.

20. KonaDawgDeluxe

KonaDawgDeluxe REKE/DMC

construction estimator/Project MGR
    Greetings. I'm Raul. I'm a construction estimator/project manager for a General Contractor. We mainly bid as a sub-contractor on gypsum board/metal stud framing on commercial and public works projects. These last 4 months have been basically dead. Construction in So Cal is virtually non-existent for many firms. My background is in the restaurant business and I hope to get back in it by owning one again. I have a quick service/casual concept ready to go. Just waiting for that perfect location. :wave: