Sunday Ride (1/21)

Discussion in 'The Roadie Hangout' started by crispy, Jan 20, 2007.

1. crispy

crispy Wannabe

Engineer
    Home Page:
    I am planning to ride the road this sunday. Possibly traveling over to the Santa Ana River Trail. I am actually taking a guy on a ride and I have no idea of how fast he can ride. He says he can average 19, so I am not expecting too slow of a rider. If there isn't any interest in heading to the Santa Ana River Trail then I will just ride local. Probably just shoot up baseline into san dimas and come back. Depends on how the other guy feels.

2. 1x1clyde

1x1clyde Inspired by SSer's

Sales and marketing
    what time?
    I live in Corona and was considering riding over Green River, hooking onto the river trail until it ends, south on the PCH for a while and then back home. Most likely would be early but if you guys are hitting the trail maybe we can spin for a few miles:-k ?

3. crispy

crispy Wannabe

Engineer
    Home Page:
    I really don't have a clue as of yet. I was thinking more of like 9am start time so its not super cold when we start and we can finish before its too late. I can knock out the ride in under 3 hours, but I don't know about this other guy. So maybe an earlier start will work.

I guess I should get up and ride earlier to have more day left after the ride. Maybe an 8am start time?

When are you starting?

4. 1x1clyde

1x1clyde Inspired by SSer's

Sales and marketing
    I was thinking of leaving of my house around 7 am..........but there is talk of Chantry Flats run sunday so I may go that route.
    Either way let me know what your time is, I need some road miles!

Hey RAAM,

I am going on a cyclocross adventure Sunday am.
    Heading from my house to a buddies place over by Chino Hills, then riding Chino on the cross rig and then back home....should be some quality mileage...do you cross?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007